Naturals Botanical Naturals Hydrating Botanical Toner with Aloe Vera

Hydrating Botanical Toner with Aloe Vera gently tones skin and removes residue make-up, leaving your skin perfectly clean, fresh and hydrated.

Product Information

Garnier Hydrating Botanical Toner with Aloe Verais a new generation of toner with 96% of ingredients sourced from natural origins, enriched with Aloe Vera, known for its skin hydrating properties. It gently , yet efficiently tones skin and removes residue make-up while leaving your skin feeling perfectly clean, fresh and hydrated. Our Commitments: Suitable for sensitive skin, this formula contains contains 96% of ingredients sourced from natural origins. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the sensoriality and preservation of our product. Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants. Benefits • 96% of ingredients sourced from natural origins • Enriched with Aloe Vera, known for its skin hydrating properties • Gently , yet efficiently tones skin and removes residue make-up while leaving your skin feeling perfectly clean, fresh and hydrated. • Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.

How To Use

Soak a cotton pad with toner and gently wipe across your face, eyes and neck to cleanse and tone. For best results follow with Garnier Aloe Vera Day Cream.

Ingredients

Ingredients – 967271 10: Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Juice Powder, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Water / Grape Fruit Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B198916/1)