Hydra Bomb Tissue Face Mask Lavender SkinActive
Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask Lavender enriched with Lavender Essential Oil intensely rehydrates skin, making it appear refreshed, plumpler & less fatigued.
This new generation of tissue mask inspired from Asia provides skin with 24H of lasting hydration* after every use. Truly innovative, its super thin tissue is infused with an ultra hydrating and soothing formula enriched with Lavender Essential Oil and Hyaluronic Acid that intensely rehydrates skin whilst making your skin appear less fatigued.
In 15 minutes:
Skin is intensely rehydrated(1)
Skin appears well-rested (2)
Skin looks smoother (2)
After 1 week(3):
Signs of fatigue are reduced
Skin looks refreshed
Skin looks plumper and more supple
• Provides skin with 24H of lasting hydration after every use.
• Enriched with Lavender Essential Oil and Hyaluronic Acid that intensely rehydrates skin whilst making your skin appear less fatigued.
• Skin looks plumper and more supple
(1)Instrumental test. Self-assessment: 75 subjects - (2)one single use, (3) after 3 applications per week
How To Use
1. Unfold mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleansed skin. Make sure that the blue protective film is facing outwards. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin.
2. Remove the blue protective film
3. Adjust the mask to the contours of the face. Leave for 15 minutes while you sit back and relax!
4. To remove the mask, slowly peel off from the edges. Gently massage the excess formula into the skin or remove with a clean cotton pad.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
967294 7: Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, P-Anisic Acid, Mannose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance (F.I.L B198969/1)
Cruelty free status
Hydra Bomb Tissue Face Mask Lavender
Yes - all Garnier products are officially approved by Cruelty Free International. Since 1989, Garnier has been committed to a world without animal testing.