Organics Cornflower Micellar Water
Remove make up and soothe your skin with Garnier Organics Cornflower Micellar Water.
Formulated with Organic Barley Water and Botanical Glycerin, this skin-loving micellar water cleanses, removes make-up, and leaves no visible residue on skin.
100% Natural-Origin Fragrance.We selected Organic Cornflower Water because it known for its soothing properties.
Our micellar water is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Suitable for sensitive skins, eyes and contact lens wearers.
Our product contains selected organic ingredients. COSMOS ORGANIC certified by EcoCert Greenlife according to the European COSMOS standard.
- Vegan Formula: No animal derived ingredients or by-products inside.
- Our Cornflower has been specifically selected because it comes from a renewable source, able to regenerate each year.
- Our Cornflower from France is organically produced and fairly traded with respect for biodiversity.
- This bottle contains 100% recycled plastic. This bottle is 100% recyclable. Please sort properly.
THE GARNIER ORGANICS RANGE
- Made with selected botanicals and essential oils to suit every skin type
- Safe and effective formulas created with selected organic ingredients
- For results you can see and feel
How To Use
Apply on face, eyes and lips using a cotton pad. No need to rinse off. Our micellar water is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Suitable for sensitive skins, sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Aqua / Water , Hordeum Vulgare Stem Water , Propanediol , Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water , Glycerin , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Phytate , Arginine , Coco-Betaine , Alcohol , Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside , Citric Acid , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Benzoate , Linalool , Parfum / Fragrance.
Cruelty free status
Is Cornflower Micellar Water cruelty free?
Yes - all Garnier products are officially approved by Cruelty Free International. Since 1989, Garnier has been committed to a world without animal testing.