Nutri Bomb Milky Tissue Mask - Coconut Milk SkinActive
Discover SkinActive Nutri Bomb by Garnier, a double nourishing and repairing tissue mask enriched with Coconut Milk and Hyaluronic Acid to intensely hydrate your skin.
When skin is dry, it needs more than hydration, it needs a recharge of nutrition: give it a mask moment! Indulge yourself with the first tissue mask by Garnier, soaked in a milky serum to deeply nourish you skin in 15 minutes.
This milky tissue mask:
• Is packed with a milky serum with coconut milk & replumping hyaluronic acid.
• Diffuses to your skin the equivalent of 1 week of hydrating serum in quantity *
• Has a triple layers tissue from vegetal origin that envelopes skin for a pure moment of comfort.
After just 15 minutes 1
• skin is nourished and hydrated
• dryness is reduced
• skin is glowing and soft
After 1 week 2
• skin complexion is improved
• fine lines are reduced
• skin is milky smooth
Non greasy. Suitable for sensitive skin. * Equivalence in average Glycerin concentration in 7 daily applications of Garnier Rose Water Day Cream.
Consumer test - 83 women - 1 after 1 application. 2 after 3 applications per week
How To Use
1. Unfold the mask. Gently apply on clean face. Adjust the mask to the contours of your face.
2. Leave it on for 15 minutes. It stays perfectly on your face and you are free to move around. Remove the mask.
3. Massage the excess formula, use it on your neck or remove it with a cotton pad.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
967489 5 - Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract/Coconut Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance (F.I.L C246449/1)
Cruelty free status
Nutri Bomb Milky Tissue Mask - Coconut Milk
Yes - all Garnier products are officially approved by Cruelty Free International. Since 1989, Garnier has been committed to a world without animal testing.