Fresh Mix Tissue Mask Vitamin C - Energises & Illuminates Skin Active
Enjoy the antioxidant properties of vitamin C on your skin with Garnier Skin Active Tissue Mask Vit C. It treats UV photodamaged skin and pumps up collagen.
Discover the first ‘DIY’ mix-it-yourself shot mask, by Garnier. In one section is a hydrating formula, enriched with vitamin C*, and separately in the other section is an ultra-absorbent, dry algae tissue mask, waiting to be infused. Mix it when you want! Once mixed, the tissue is instantly transformed into a soft gel with a bouncy cushion texture that perfectly fits to the face to replump the skin with moisture. It leaves the skin looking brighter and skin complexion looking more even.
How To Use
1. Turn the mask so you can see the back of pack. Fold the sachet
according to the lines in order to push the maximum amount of
juice to the side of the chamber towards the seal
2. With the folded tissue, push the juice chamber until the seal breaks
3. Infuse all the juice into the tissue chamber, make sure the tissue is fully infiltrated, wait 20 seconds while the tissue absorbs the juice
4. Open the sachet, take out the mask, apply on cleansed skin & leave it for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the mask & massage or remove excess with a cotton pad.
Aqua / Water, Glycerin,Propanediol, Betaine, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algin,Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone,Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ci 19140 /Yellow 5, Parfum / Fragrance.