Micellar Garnier Micellar Gentle Peeling Water
Rough skin, visible pores? Swipe it away with the Micellar gentle Peeling Water All-In-1. Suitable for all skin types and skin tones for maximum comfort.
This Gentle Micellar Water is a perfect combination of a daily cleanser, a makeup remover and a delicate peeling formula. The easiest way to introduce a peeling step in your skincare routine to gently exfoliate your face, lips and eye area. Visibly unclogs pores, while strengthening the skin barrier function.
BENEFITS OF THIS GENTLE MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER
- Makeup and external impurities will be removed from your skin, for a smoother skin, and more even tone.
- Hypoallergenic formula has been clinically tested on all skin types and skin tones to ensure comfort and softness for everyone.
- This peeling water is dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested.
- Maintains skin barrier function, with no need to rinse off.
- Vegan and approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme.
Find your tailored skincare routine for your skin. Use SkinCoach AI for your virtual skin analysis.
How To Use
Apply this gentle micellar water onto a Micellar Reusable Eco Pad to remove makeup. Simply saturate the pad with this micellar water and swipe away the makeup. This peeling water can also be used before moisturiser, at night time to strengthen the skin barrier function.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
AQUA / WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLUCONOLACTONE, GLYCERIN, ANANAS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT / PINEAPPLE FRUIT EXTRACT, PAPAIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PEG-32, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, COCO-BETAINE, POLOXAMER 184, DISODIUM EDTA, PROPANEDIOL, POLYSORBATE 20, MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Cruelty free status
Vitamin C Micellar Water cruelty free?
Yes - all Garnier products are officially approved by Cruelty Free International. Since 1989, Garnier has been committed to a world without animal testing.