Hair Food Banana Hair Food 2-in-1 Shampoo Bar 60g

Discover Fructis Banana Hair Food 2-in-1 Shampoo Bar by Garnier. This nourishing shampoo bar is our greenest way to cleanse and deeply nourish your hair. Achieve healthier-looking hair without stripping its moisture and natural oils.

Size
60g

Product Information

Dry Hair? Treat your hair to this nourishing shampoo bar revolution!
Discover Garnier Fructis' 1st solid shampoo: Formulated with Banana extract and Coconut oil for deeply nourished, healthy-looking hair, with no stripping*. Our nourishing banana shampoo bar is highly concentrated in actives now pressed into our 94% plant origin** shampoo bar. Equivalent of up to 2 x 250ml shampoo bottles, this banana shampoo bar is 98% biodegradable with a fast-rinse formula to help save water. Dermatologically-tested and suitable for dry hair. Say YES to nourished hair, NO to plastic waste!

SAY YES TO:
VEGAN FORMULA***
RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
FSC CERTIFIED CARDBOARD

SAY NO TO:
NO PRESERVATIVES
NO ARTIFICAL COLOURANTS
NO SILICONE
NO PLASTIC WASTE

WANT MORE TREATS FOR DRY HAIR?
Try it with our Banana Hair Food Conditioner and for even more nourishment, use our Banana Hair Food multi-use treatment.

* As per OECD 301 or equivalent tests
**Our formula is made with 94% plant origin. The remaining 6% guarantee the sensoriality and preservation of the formula
***Without animal origin or derived components.

How To Use

Follow these steps to enjoy bubbly foam and a yummy banana fragrance, the green way.

1. Wet your hair and the banana shampoo bar.
2. Rub the bar from roots to tips to let it foam.
3. Massage your hair and rinse out as usual!
4. Store your banana shampoo bar in a dry place for best preservation.

Safety Direction: Keep out of reach of young children without supervision. Do not ingest.


Ingredients

Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.

1244629 C (F.I.L. Z288924/1)
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, AQUA / WATER, POLYGLYCERYL-4 LAURATE, GLYCERIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SORBITOL, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MUSA SAPIENTUM FRUIT EXTRACT / BANANA FRUIT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, FUMARIC ACID, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CI 40800 / BETA-CAROTENE, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL


Cruelty free status

Is Garnier Fructis Hair Food Shampoo with Watermelon cruelty free?

Yes - all Garnier products are officially approved by Cruelty Free International. Since 1989, Garnier has been committed to a world without animal testing.